18.8.09

In Which I Ponder While Being Evacuated

I cannot commit to the sort of commitment blogging requires. I am either too lazy, or busy, or busy yet lazy; and most often, too spazed out to be blogging. All those wonderful blog entries I type out in my head, even as I'm spazed out, may just remain that. Irredeemable blog entries. Aaaaa!
IPL, Technorama was talking about a japanese device that allows operation of computers through mere thought; something linked with neurotic messages in the brain being detected and translated.
I need something like that. That would totally work for me.
I think that's where I lose most of thoughts. On the way from the mind to the fingers, some of my thoughts are dulled, dispersed, and lost. They can be recaptured, of course, all it needs is some thinking. But, wouldn't it be nice to see your thoughts typed out on the blog in real time?

Of course, I'm sure there is something that allows for real time thought translation; but is it available to you and me?
Sigh. And they say it's a technologically advanced world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Header Image courtesy www.vladstudio.com